Manufacturing of the OK Supreme Motorcycle started around 1882 by Ernie Humphries and Charles Dawes but the manufacturing of the OK Precision Motorcycles did not start until 1911, in Birmingham.
After the First World War, the OK Supreme Company began manufacturing a new line of motorcycle models that used not only their own engines but the Blackburne engines as well.
In 1926, Charles Dawes separated from the OK Supreme company and started his own called Dawes Cycles. Then two years later in 1928, Ernie Humphries sold the company to Phil Vincent. The company was still able to release a few more motorcycle models until 1939 which included the Lighthouse and the Flying Cloud.
Production of the OK Supreme Motorcycles ceased for good shortly after the Second World War and the company was to close its doors for good.
Original Authors: Gobel Team (Lorraine)
Edit Update Authors: M.A.Harris
Updated On: 05/06/2008